Well, the first month and 7 days of 2012 have been alright for me, some ups and downs. As for things I will discuss here, I will now offer the following list:
- I have projects that I need to look at.
- I am trying to brush up on Unix network programming.
- Qt would also be good to know.
- I was messing with my Web server a little, and due to permissions some images stopped showing up. This should be fixed now.
- The Raspberry Pi looks like an awesome idea, and at $25 or $35 each I recommend one for learning about Linux, programming, low-power computing, or just plain dicking around. Also, buying it helps fund a good cause.
- I need to start posting more stuff about music here.
- Snow is nice in the winter (at least I think it is, in moderate amounts), but I’m fine with the current weather as long as the snow is not pushed up to May or June.
Well, if I think of more, you know where to find it. Until then, enjoy the weather.
Well, here we are in 2008. And so far, things are off to a good start, so it would seem. I didn’t do much today (well technically yesterday, as it’s past midnight on Jan. 2nd now), though I did go see Across The Universe, which was an interesting movie.
Well, most of my break is over with, and soon I’ll be picking up where I left off with my classes again. Not bad, I guess, though I wish I had three weeks instead of two. But what are you going to do?
On another note, it’s been kind of warm here. Not very warm, but a bit above freezing. Over the weekend I was in Endicott for a Christmas party, and it was almost like spring out side. Here are a few pics:
These were taken from my hotel window in the evening this past Saturday. Pretty crazy. It was a little cool out that day, but other wise like spring. Hopefully this is not a permanent trend; I like the snow. Luckily we got some here at home earlier, so that’s nice. Who knows, winter is really just beginning. Maybe there’ll be a nice, bigger snowfall coming up.
Well in any case, have a good year. Before you know it it’ll be December again… (Not that I have a big problem with that, of course.)